Saturday, June 20, 2015

So much has changed

Well so much has changed since my last post. I am now a Stay at home Mom again until I can find another job but really liking the time off. We bought a new house, we have chickens and way to many animals! But we love them. One of my proudest changes is I learned how to sew. I am the Blue Line Kids Liaison for Wives Behind the Badge and we send quits to children who have lost a parent in the line of duty. I'm still learning but with everyone I do I get better, and knowing they are going to a child who may find comfort really makes it worth it. I have yet to make myself one but one day I will. Here are a few I have made. I'll start making instructions on how I do them eventually but right now they are just very basic beginner quilts.






No comments:

Post a Comment