Monday, October 7, 2013

Old Dresser, New Closet

I do not ever have enough room for the girls clothes. So when it came time to throw away a dresser we bought them in Alaska, I couldn't bring myself to do it since it cost almost $350.00 and was only two years old. So the Hubs had turned it into a toy chest but it was so big in the small play room and just allowed for more and more toys to gather into it that I decided it was way to big for that. So with some thinking I remembered we had had some metal poles from the trampoline cage that we wasn't using anymore. Since he already took out the rails from the drawers and it was completely gutted, all I had to do was drill out holes big enough for the rail to fit through. And wallah!!! you have a closet perfect for a little kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment