Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Project


Photobucket


Well I know everyone likes doing crafts. I to like crafts however I don't reallt get crafty until October for Halloween. So I just wanted to show you some other types of crafts I take part in for now. I will post some easter recipies after I try them of course haha.
I didn't get to help on the buiding of this tractor but I do get to help paint it. The Boom and all the writing I had no stenciles so I had to free hand and it was almost 100 degrees outside that day the paint would dry as soon as I touched the brush to the tractor. So If you need any tractor parts or know anyone who does Check out http://www.robertstractor.com/
This is the website I manage and my Family owned Buisness running for 80 years now!
Photobucket 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment