Sunday, December 2, 2012

Good to be back

Wow it has been awhile since I have been one here. Seems so much has been going on and no time to do anything for myself these days. So what has been going on new in my life wow lets see. My baby girl Jaelynn has started school. Seems like she was just born yesterday.

My Jasmine and Joslynn are doing great in school this year and I could not be happier.
They both are in Girl Scouts and love it!
Miss Joslynn got glasses and she looks adorable!
 


Jasmine is growing into a wonderful young lady. She is becoming more mature everyday. We are looking into getting her a bow for Christmas because she wants to get into archery.
She also got a Rabbit that she takes great care of.

The Hubby has graduated the Police Academy and is now looking to become a cop. I am so proud of him he has been working his butt off for the past 5 months. Now just cant wait to get out of this limbo (financially) we have been in for the past few years and get our lives going again. Although looking at my life I would say I'm pretty Rich as it is.
Who needs money right?


Now for me.. Hmm I am working full time and am now the president of the PTO for Jaelynns schools and the chair person for the parents committee for her school too. I am so addicted to the show Sons of Anarchy and the Walking Dead now. lol :) Oh and I wrote a children's book that will go no farther than being given away for free to the 1st grade class at my girls school. I am still proud of it though. So other than your everyday craziness of being a mother nothing to exciting.









No comments:

Post a Comment